Sunday, May 16, 2010

More Granola (Cereal)

I was informed by my hubby this morning that we were out of the granola and I had to make more. I think the family would say Alicia's Mom's Granola is there favorite recipe so far.

The chocolate event I went to yesterday wasn't as bad as I had anticipated. For one thing the cookies were made from cake mixes and just weren't that appealing to me. There was also less chocolate than originally planned. I had a little dark chocolate with me and in times of weakness, I indulged. Better than the alternative, plus it was wonderful.

Today I'm searching for a Falafel recipe. My hubby has a craving.

0 comments:

Food Journal

 

My Kind Diet Journey | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates